Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Play Kitchen





I don't remember where I saw this, but I instantly loved the idea of turning a chair into a play kitchen.

They don't seem to get bored of it, ever. Recently, they put in a request for new aprons, though.
Having to share (and argue over) one apron between two head chefs was no longer acceptable. On top of that, the one apron no longer covered the almost 5 year old head chef's knees.

How can you possibly prepare a nice meal under these circumstances?

12 comments:

190.arch said...

Wonderful, great idea!
Lovely girls of yours : )

la casita said...

Ahhh best kitchen (and chefs and aprons) ever!

Isa said...

Oh I love this idea, have never seen it before! Such lovely aprons, too! :)

Jessica said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Henni said...

What a great idea! Happy cooking moments for your lovely children!

Valeria said...

So simple and so great!!!

Francesca said...

it's brilliant! the simplest ideas are the best. lovely photos. x

Cirque Du Bebe said...

Haha love it, less is definately more here. I think we can over complicate kids play things. Brilliant!

Angie(Bric-a-Brac) said...

What a great, simple idea! I'll have to try this too with my toddler :-)

mama-pan | mary frances said...

we have a lovely "real" play kitchen now, but our kids used to make-believe similarly with an end table of ours--I sort of miss that time! An outdoor version is so nice, too--thanks for sharing.

Bichos da Matos said...

Your kids are lucky:)

irene said...

Justa s simple as wonderfull!!!!
I love it, thans for sharing.
Irene